Integration with your mailing list service means that when we collect an email on your behalf, we can add that email to your mailing list immediately, without the export/import CSV dance required. Readers receive a unique, non-shareable link to download your book and are added to your mailing list immediately.
Looking for information on how to use BookFunnel without adding Integration to your account? Learn more here.
BookFunnel Integrates With These Services
- Patreon (not a mailing list service)
How Mailing List Integration Works
You create a giveaway page (that collects emails) and point it to one of your mailing lists and then share it with readers. When they click the link, they can sign up for your mailing list. You can choose to confirm or not confirm the reader’s email address before they are added to your list. Once on your list, you can have your mailing list begin any automation sequence you have set up. Learn how to create a download page here.
To get started:
- Click Integration on your dashboard
- Check that your BookFunnel plan includes integration. If it does not, the top of your Integrations page will say “Your current plan does not include the direct integrations feature.”
- You can change your plan on the Account page of your BookFunnel dashboard.
- Click the “+Add New Integration” button and integrate with your mailing list service
- Create a new giveaway page that collects emails
- Check the box to require a reader to opt-in to your mailing list
- Point it to your mailing list
- Share the download page link with readers
- BookFunnel will collect their email address and add them to your mailing list automatically
How Patreon Integration Works
Patreon is not a mailing list service, and its BookFunnel integration is slightly different. Learn more about Patreon integration here.
Yes, if you create a Giveaway page, we will always store the reader data in a CSV on your dashboard. Learn where you can find it here.
MailChimp will only send your “final welcome” email when using MailChimp’s own confirmation and subscription process. You can use MailChimp’s automation to send a welcome email to subscribers as they are added.
Absolutely! Your Giveaway page on BookFunnel can be a quick offer for some ad or contest, or it can be your permanent signup page on the web. Use it any way you like.
Of course! You can create as many as you like.
If the link is shared, and someone else wants your free book, they’ll have to sign up for your mailing list like anyone else. So, let’s hope they get shared!
Yes. Multiple Giveaway pages can point to the same list, or each Giveaway can point to any list you choose.
Mid-List+Integration plans and above can directly integrate with multiple mailing list accounts:
Mid-List+Integration Plan – 2 integrations (this deal expires on May 1, 2018, so sign up for it now!)
Bestseller Plan – 3 integrations
Micro-Publisher Plan – 10 integrations
Low-Volume Small Publisher Plan- 20 integrations