Integration with your mailing list service means that when we collect an email on your behalf, we can add that email to your mailing list immediately, without the export/import CSV dance required. Readers receive a unique, non-shareable link to download your book and are added to your mailing list immediately. Learn how to use BookFunnel without direct integration with your mailing list here.
BookFunnel Integrates With These Services
Integration is included on all Bestseller and Publisher plans, and can optionally be added to a Mid-List plan. Compare plans and pricing here. Not sure which plan you are on? Click the menu button in the top-right corner of the BookFunnel dashboard and select Account. Learn how to change your plan here.
How Integration Works
You create a download page that collects emails and point it to one of your mailing lists, and then share it with readers. When they click the link, they are taken to your download page where they can sign up for your mailing list. You can choose to confirm or not confirm the reader’s email address before they are added to your list. Once on your list, you can have your mailing list begin any automation sequences you have set up. Learn how to create a download page here.
To get started:
- Make sure you have Integration on your account. If you are on a Mid-List plan and want to add Integration, learn how to change your plan to a Mid-List With Integration here.
- Click Integration at the top of your dashboard and integrate your account with your mailing list service
- Create a download page that collects emails
- Check the box to require a reader to opt-in to your mailing list
- Point it to your mailing list
- Share the download page link with readers
- BookFunnel will collect their email address and add them to your mailing list automatically
Yes, if you create a Giveaway page, we will always store the reader data in a CSV on your dashboard. Learn where you can find it here.
MailChimp will only send your “final welcome” email when using MailChimp’s own confirmation and subscription process. You can use MailChimp’s automations to send a welcome email to subscribers as they are added.
Absolutely! Your Giveaway page on BookFunnel can be a quick offer for some ad or contest, or it can be your permanent signup page on the web. Use it any way you like.
Of course! You can create as many as you like.
If the link is shared, and someone else wants your free book, they’ll have to sign up for your mailing list like anyone else. So, let’s hope they get shared!
Yes. Multiple Giveaways can point to the same list, or each Giveaway can point to any list you choose. You can point to multiple lists, but they must all be on the same account.
No. Your account can only integrate with one mailing list service.