Use Mailerlite for your email service provider and BookFunnel to deliver your ebooks!
Direct Integration From BookFunnel to Mailerlite
If your BookFunnel account includes direct integration, follow these steps to integrate with Mailerlite.
- Click Integrations
- Click + Add Integration
- Select Mailerlite
- Click the direct link in the popup and copy the API Key, or:
- Open Mailerlite in a new browser
- Click the Account button in the top-right corner
- Select Integrations and click Use under Developer API
- Click COPY next to the API Key
- Return to BookFunnel and paste the API Key
- Click Integrate Mailerlite
- Review your existing email signup pages below your new Integration. Click the edit button next to any email signup page to select the Mailerlite group that you want all new email addresses sent to.
- Click Save and Close to save the new page settings. Any email address collected before you selected the Mailerlite group and clicked Save will need to be exported from BookFunnel and manually imported to Mailerlite. All new subscriber email addresses collected after you clicked Save will be added automatically.
If your plan does not include direct integration, you can still use both BookFunnel and Mailerlite together!
Use BookFunnel and Mailerlite Together Without Direct Integration
Here are the two ways to use BookFunnel and Mailerlite to deliver your books to your readers.
You Collect the Email, We Deliver
Available On: All Plans
All BookFunnel plans allow you to create a download page and then email that link to your readers through Mailerlite. The basic steps are:
- Create a simple download page on BookFunnel and copy its Link For Readers.
- Paste the link into your automated welcome email on Mailerlite
- Create a sign-up form on Mailerlite and link to it or embed it on your author website.
- Drive reader traffic to your sign-up form so that they can subscribe.
- Once they have joined your list, Mailerlite will send them a “welcome” email.
- Your new subscribers can click the BookFunnel download link in that welcome email and download the book. Learn how to create a download page.
Pros: Simple to set up and manage, uses your own landing page
Cons: Your link can be shared online with other readers that did not sign up for your list, BookFunnel can’t track who downloads your book
We Collect the Email, We Deliver, You Import the Readers
Available On: Mid-List, Bestseller, & Publisher Plans
Use an email signup page on BookFunnel and it will act as your landing page and delivery page, all in one! You can design a beautiful, custom landing page on BookFunnel in minutes. No web expertise necessary.
You drive reader traffic to your email signup page on BookFunnel and we will collect their email address on your behalf. We store their email address (and optionally first and last name) in a CSV on your dashboard. Learn how to create an email signup page.
You can then import the CSV of subscribers into your mailing list service at your convenience.
How to Import a CSV to Mailerlite
- Create an email signup page on BookFunnel that requires readers (or invites) to join your mailing list
- Drive reader traffic to your BookFunnel landing page
- Export the CSV of reader email addresses every day or two from BookFunnel and manually import it to Mailerlite
Pros: Saves time by eliminating the extra step of building a landing page on your own website, if your link is shared online, those extra subscribers can be added to your mailing list
Cons: You need to export the CSV of reader email addresses we collect on your behalf and import it to Mailerlite regularly.