When you create a landing page on BookFunnel, it will have a public link that you can share with readers.
Looking for the link to share with readers?
To find the link to share with readers:
- Click Books on your BookFunnel dashboard
- Click the book title
- Any landing pages you have created will be displayed.
- Click Copy in the Link for Readers column to copy the link to your clipboard.
- If your book doesn’t have any landing pages created, click I want to create a landing page so that you can share your book with readers.
Looking for your sales landing page link?
Did you create a sales landing page? If so, you can find the link to it right on your BookFunnel dashboard.
To find your sales landing page link:
- Click Sales on your BookFunnel dashboard
- Click Landing Pages
- The link will be displayed next to the sales landing page you created
BookFunnel pages are private and search engines shouldn’t index them. Readers can only find your book on our service if you (or someone else) share the link with them.
There is no public index of BookFunnel links and readers can’t search our website to find free books.