When you create a download or giveaway page on BookFunnel, it will have a public link that you can share with readers.
Looking for the link to share with readers?
To find the link to share with readers:
- Click Books on your BookFunnel dashboard
- Click the book title
- Scroll down to the “Download Page” panel or the “Giveaway Page” panel.
- Any page you have created will have a link in the “Link For Readers” column. Do you see “This book has no pages”? If so, you will need to create a page before you can share it with readers. Learn how to create a page on your BookFunnel dashboard.
Looking for your sales landing page link?
Did you create a sales landing page? If so, you can find the link to it right on your BookFunnel dashboard.
To find your sales landing page link:
- Click Sales on your BookFunnel dashboard
- Click Landing Pages
- The link will be displayed next to the sales landing page you created
BookFunnel pages are private and search engines shouldn’t index them. Readers can only find your book on our service if you (or someone else) share the link with them.
There is no public index of BookFunnel links and readers can’t search our website to find free books.