The BookFunnel Bundles Bulletin Board (The B4) allows you to see and join promos that other BookFunnel authors are building. You can get a little more information about the B4 here.
If you find a promo that you want to join, it is easy to submit your link. If you don’t see a promo in your genre, learn how to create your own here.
Find A Promo
You can find the the B4 by clicking Promotions on your dashboard.
Join a Promo
- Read the description and requirements carefully.
- Submit your contact name and email address. We strive to protect your privacy. We will not share your BookFunnel account name or email with any other author or service. Please provide an author name and author email address that you are comfortable sharing with the promoter and (possibly) other authors in the promo.
- Paste your BookFunnel link. Not sure where to find your link?
- If you have a question for the promoter or need them to know additional information, you can include it in the Note For Promoter text box.
Withdraw Your Link From a Promo
Need to remove your book link from an upcoming promotion? No problem.
- Click Promotions on your BookFunnel dashboard, or just click here.
- Click the name of the promo you want to withdraw from.
- Click the trash icon next to your book title.
- The promoter will be notified when you remove your link. You can add a quick note to let them know why. Example: Will submit a different link shortly to keep my promos separate.
Yes, you can include your question when you submit your link to the promo. If the promoter has linked to a Facebook discussion on the post, you can leave the question for them there if you prefer.
You will receive an email notification letting you know that you link wasn’t accepted and (hopefully) a brief note explaining why. Example: Only Giveaway pages that collect emails can be submitted to this promotion.