The BookFunnel Bundles Bulletin Board (The B4) allows you to see and join promos that other BookFunnel authors are building. You can get a little more information about the B4 here.
If you find a promo that you want to join, it is easy to submit your link. If you don’t see a promo in your genre, learn how to create your own here.
Find A Promo
You can find the the B4 by clicking Promotions on your dashboard.
Join a Promo
- Read the description and requirements carefully.
- Submit your contact name and email address. We strive to protect your privacy. We will not share your BookFunnel account name or email with any other author or service. Please provide an author name and author email address that you are comfortable sharing with the promoter and (possibly) other authors in the promo.
- Paste your BookFunnel link. Not sure where to find your link?
- To find your link, click Books on your dashboard.
- Click the book title.
- If you want to use an existing link, copy and paste the Link for readers listed next to your download page name. If your link has been used in the past, please create a new link.
- To create a new link, click Add New and create a new page. Then copy and paste the Link for readers to submit it to the promo.
- If you have a question for the promoter or need them to know additional information, you can include it in the Note For Promoter text box.
Withdraw Your Link From a Promo
- Click Promotions on your BookFunnel dashboard, or just click here.
- Click the name of the promo you want to withdraw from.
- Click the trash icon next to your book title.
- The promoter will be notified when you remove your link. You can add a quick note to let them know why. Example: Will submit a different link shortly to keep my promos separate.
Yes, you can include your question when you submit your link to the promo. If the promoter has linked to a Facebook discussion on the post, you can leave the question for them there if you prefer.
You will receive an email notice letting you know that you link wasn’t accepted and (hopefully) a brief note explaining why. Example: Only Giveaway pages that collect emails can be submitted to this promotion.