We will store any collected email addresses in a CSV on your dashboard. You will receive an email notification when you have new subscribers waiting to be exported. The email you receive will contain a link to export your CSV, or you can locate the CSV on your dashboard and export it at your convenience.
If your page has been integrated with your mailing list service, you will not receive an email because we are adding them to your mailing list automatically.
Export CSV from the Notification Email
- Click the link in the “you have new…” email notification (it will look like https://dashboard.bookfunnel…)
- Submit your username and password if you are not already logged in
- Click the Export CSV button at the top of the screen
Find and Download Your CSV
- Click Books on your BookFunnel dashboard.
- Click the book title.
- Click the name of the page that is collecting email addresses.
- Click Export CSV at the top of the page.
There are three different ways to check that your page is collecting email addresses:
- When you create a new page, click “Yes, collect the reader’s email address”. If you instead click, “No, just let them download the book”, we will not require an email address or collect any data on your readers.
- Pages that do not collect email addresses are displayed on your dashboard in a table titled “Download Pages (will not collect emails)”. Click Books on your dashboard and then the book title to see all of the pages you have created for. There you can see if the page is collecting email addresses or not.
- The page details will also indicate if a page is collecting email addresses or not. Click Books on your dashboard and then click the book title. Once you are on the book view, click the name of the page you created. In the Page Settings panel, you can see if your page is collecting email addresses. If it says “This page does not collect email addresses”, you can click the link immediately below that called “Start collecting email addresses now” and we will flip your download page to a giveaway page instantly.
We don’t collect any reader data on a regular download page. Readers can click your link and immediately download the files. If you start collecting email addresses today, we will require an email address from every reader beginning now.