On a Publisher plan, there are three basic steps to sharing your books with readers: first, add an author name, then you will upload the book file(s), and finally, you’ll send it to readers so they can download the book! Each of these steps is outlined below to get you started.
Add Author Name(s)
- Click Authors on your BookFunnel dashboard.
- Click Add Author Name and complete the short form.
- You can manage all author names by clicking Authors on your dashboard.
Need more details? Learn more about managing your author names.
Upload a Book
- Click Add New at the top of your BookFunnel dashboard and select Add New Book.
- Fill in the book’s details like title and description.
- Upload your book cover image and at least one book file (EPUB, MOBI, PDF). Click Save and Close.
Need more details? Learn more about adding and editing books.
Share the Book With Readers
Once your book is uploaded, it is ready to share with readers!
Not sure how you want to do that? Here are some of the ways you can share your book using BookFunnel:
- Send a link to your readers
- Create a landing page
- Send review copies to your review team
- Send one book to one reader
- Join a group promo and find new readers
- Join a sales promo
- Deliver ebook sales
- Distribute printed materials with download codes printed on them
Yes, create a landing page that collects email addresses to know exactly who is downloading the book.
Yes, your page will remain active until 11:59 pm PST on the expiration date you select.
BookFunnel is not a promotional platform and we do not have a reader list. Readers will only find your book on our service if you (or someone else) sends them the link to it.
Because we are not a promo site, you can trust that when you send your reader to BookFunnel, they are only going to see your book. They will not receive free content by other authors on our service. While we will never solicit your reader, we think it is awesome when authors work and promote together, so we built this handy board to facilitate those partnerships.
Send them to us! Learn how to prevent tech support emails entirely and what to do if one still worms its way into your inbox.