Swap book links one-on-one with other authors in your genre! They send your book to their newsletter subscribers and you do the same.
How Do Author Swaps Work?
Find an author swap on the Swaps board that looks like a good fit for your books and your mailing list audience. If you write Sweet Romance, look for an author on the board that also writes in Sweet Romance.
When you find a great swap, send a request to the organizer and submit your book!
Once your request is approved, BookFunnel will provide a tracking link and add the swap to your BookFunnel calendar. On the share date you selected, you’ll email your tracking link to your newsletter subscribers. The author you swapped with will do the same!
If you search the Author Swaps board and don’t find a perfect swap opportunity, you can always post your own swap!
Author Swaps FAQ
- Where is my tracking link?
- How do tracking links count shares?
- What is my “share count” and “share average”?
- Who can see my share history?
I requested a swap…
I posted a swap…
- How can I mark a swap date as “full”?
- How can I edit my swap name or details?
- How do I change the books I offered to swap?