You can easily build book bundles and group promotions right on BookFunnel!
A BookFunnel Bundle is simply a collection of BookFunnel links attractively displayed on a single page. Paste your BookFunnel links into our “Bundler” and see how quickly you can put together a landing page. Keep it simple and allow the book covers to shine, or add your custom header image and text to the top of the bundle page. When a reader clicks a book cover, they are taken to that book’s download page on BookFunnel.
Team up with other authors in your genre or bundle up your own freebies into a single BookFunnel page. Each link is still owned by its author, and any link settings, including email collection and mailing list integration, remain in the author’s control.
What can I do with a Bundle?
- Build an attractive group author promo page in minutes. Yes, really!
- Easily track the views and clicks on your bundle page, and track each author’s “reader contribution”. Learn more about bundle stats and tracking.
- Personalize your BookFunnel Bundle link and change which bundle it points to over time, so you can use the same links over and over again for your promos.
- Upload a header image and put together a great-looking promo page in no time.
- Easily manage the BookFunnel links in the bundle. If you try to use a link that is expired or invalid, we will tell you!
- Set a start date and end date, and even add a “Coming soon!” or “Sorry guys, this promotion has expired” message.
- Optionally randomize the book covers to give equal billing to all participating authors (And even feature your own book or headlining books so they are always at the top!).
Bundle Up Your Own Books
- Build a “bundle” of ONE to personalize your BookFunnel link. Send your new subscribers to books.bookfunnel.com/MyAuthorNameHere to download your free book.
- Bundle your starter library, PDF coloring pages, and more into one simple link and send it to your new subscribers in your welcome email.
Build a BookFunnel Bundle
BookFunnel is not a promotional platform. We do not collect your readers for ourselves or pitch them books by other authors. Our tagline is “Your books. Your readers.” and that hasn’t changed since we opened our doors in 2015.
The bundle page is simply displaying links in one convenient place, so it depends on the BookFunnel links you provide.
If the BookFunnel link you include in the bundle collects email addresses, a reader will need to submit their email address before they can download the book. If the link you include in the bundle does not collect emails, then the reader will be able to download the book without first providing their email address.
You can draft as many bundles as you can dream of. Depending on your plan, you may be limited to only publishing one bundle at a time. Different plans are allowed between one and ten personal bundle links, and you may publish up to your plan limit.
Even if you’re not ready to create a bundle right now, you can reserve your personal bundle link. A bundle link can be reserved without needing to point it to a bundle, and you can change which bundle a link points to at any time. Different plans are allowed between one and ten personal bundle links, and you can reserve up to your plan limit.
To reserve your bundle link, click Bundles on your BookFunnel dashboard and then click Manage Links. You can create as many personal bundle links as your plan allows.