If your book is currently on Amazon, it has an ASIN assigned to it (or ISBN if it is a paperback). You can add this ASIN to your book on BookFunnel. Do not use an ASIN from a teaser, or similar book, collection, or series. Only include the ASIN on BookFunnel if the book cover and content is exactly the same (if your Amazon book has different links or slightly different back matter, that’s fine).
If the book IS NOT in the Kindle store, leave the ASIN field blank.
Locate ASIN or ISBN in the Kindle Store
- Find your book listing in the Kindle Store or on Amazon.com (for paperbacks).
- Scroll down the page to Product Details.
- Your ASIN or ISBN will be listed there.
- Paste the ASIN or ISBN into the Add New Book form when uploading your book to BookFunnel.
Add ASIN to Existing Book
- Click Books on your BookFunnel dashboard.
- Click the Action button next to the book title.
- Select Edit Book Details.
- Paste the Amazon ASIN into the appropriate field.
- Click Save And Close.