Point your CNAME to dl.bookfunnel.com and use it to customize all of your BookFunnel landing page links.
Your BookFunnel landing pages will look and behave exactly as they should–the only difference will be the URL! Instead of sending readers to dl.bookfunnel.com, you can send readers to bf.yourdomain.com or any custom domain you want!
Your CNAME can be anything. Some suggestions would be:
If you create one of the CNAME examples above, your managed domain URL on BookFunnel will be:
There are a few steps to complete and we’ll walk you through each one.
How to Create a CNAME
The precise steps to create a CNAME will vary by domain registrar. If your domain registrar is not linked below, try googling for “add CNAME +the name of your domain service” or contact us and tell us where your domain is registered! We can’t create the CNAME for you, but we can search for help and point you in the right direction.
Here are CNAME help links for some popular domain registry services:
- Namecheap (This form screenshot will show you the correct “host” and “value”)
- GoDaddy (This screenshot will show you the correct “host” and “points to” field)
- SquareSpace (This screenshot will show you the correct CNAME settings)
- Ionos (This image will show you the correct “hostname” and “point to”)
- Wix (This image will show you the correct “Host Name” and “Value”)
Is your domain host not listed? Let us know so that we can add a link to your provider.